A Comprehensive Guide on Automated Testing
With the development of technology, the importance of software tools is rapidly increasing for individuals and businesses. The smooth and fail-proof functioning of the software is very critical, as a large number of people depend on them. Nowadays, software testing is very advanced and complicated. In this article, we will talk about automated testing comprehensively.
What is Automated Testing?
Automated Testing is a check of the software to improve its quality, performed by special testing software. Manual testing requires physical time and effort to ensure the software code does everything correctly, the process can be extremely time-consuming and repetitive. Automated Testing helps save time and energy required in performing repetitive and resource-heavy tasks that are difficult to perform manually.
Why Is Automated Testing Important?
Automated testing can boost a QA team’s efficiency. Some benefits include:
- Higher accuracy
- Better reporting capabilities
- Increased coverage
- Enhanced resource efficiency
- Improved bug detection
- Increased reusability
When should you use Automated Testing?
There are several circumstances when you can consider automated testing. Some of them are as follows:
- The testing is highly repetitive and takes a long time to perform if it is done manually
- The testing path is predictable, meaning it has been proven to verify a process before through manual testing
- The testing is prone to human error, potentially because it is highly repetitive and involves migrating large amounts of data
- The testing requires multiple datasets amd run on several different hardware or software platforms and configurations
Getting Started with Automated Testing
You might have decided that you want to start with test automation, but you don’t know how to choose the right tool for test automation. WeTest Automation Testing is a test automation tool that debugs your apps quickly and ensures the quality of your app. With WeTest Automation, your software quality will be improved and a better experience will be led to your end-users eventually.